6.10.10

BIRTHDAY INVITATIONS

 I made this invitations for my sons birthdays,   i hope you ll find them inspirational

1st year

















My son made his handprint and i wrote the invitation with a 3D fabric paint

2nd year















Because of luck of time i bought cards and i gave them to my little one to paint them ,with his fingers He loved it!!!

3rd year


  a simple balloon with a handmade card saying the infos
  
4th year

Pirate party theme: a bottle with shells and a map made from HP birthday invitation and EPSONS paper
I also made little cheches and i organised a pirate treasure hunt. I took photos from our house, with furnitures and rooms and printed them on cards. It was a big success.


5th year



 Spinderman party and a puzzle nvitation.  
I found a photo from spidermans site and i added the bubble in photoshop Then i printed it and paste it on foam I also covered them with adhesive plastic cover, for more endurance and finally cut them. I printed the template for the bag from http://familycrafts.about.com/library/projects/bltemplfrbag.htm


and  for my second son

1st year


I kept the bottles from  my sons birth, since i never used them. We had a beach party so i put incide shells and sand. For the guests i put sweets inside the bottles and labels with their names

2nd year


He loves boats and we had a lot of fun when he painted the papers from which i made the paper boats.

3rd year



My little pirate! He adores pirates, so i made these monoculars and i wrote the invitation on the membran with a DVD marker. I used toilet tube and cups for hot drinks and painted them.


3 comments:

  1. amazing works sweetie! really great ideas...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ πρωτότυπες ιδέες για προσκλήσεις! Μπράβο σου! Ειδικά αυτό με το πάρτι μασκέ, το έχουμε κι εμείς με την Μαρία και είναι super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing invitations...very talented mama!

    ReplyDelete