- Use a neutral background
- The word “learn” or “learning” must be in your title
- To go with the back to school theme, incorporate:
- Reading – use at least one of the following: a book, page from a notebook, bookplate or label (lots of choices)
- Writing – journaling is a must
- Arithmetic – use numbers somewhere on your layout
September 1st layout challenge
Your challenge this month
is to make a layout with a frame or many frames....
go crazy decorate them, draw them or even sew them on....
just get creative with frames!
and here is mine
i took two simple frames and stamped them, added some effects and shadows...
and here is the lo that i made for August 15th sketch inspired fromChrysa sketch...